Advantages of Working with a Design-Build Firm, such as Alpine Custom Interiors
- Design-build firms combine design and construction services and working with one saves time and money.
- At Alpine Custom Interiors, the interior designer and contractor are under one roof, to create a “one-stop-shopping” experience.
- We provide detailed AutoCAD produced drawings and detailed project descriptions/proposals.
- We order all of the rough and finish materials needed for the project, supervise the deliveries and make sure everything is installed properly.
- Since the construction team is involved during the design process and the interior designer is involved in the construction process, specific design and construction details are developed throughout the entire process and potential construction problems are discovered before the project even starts.
- Constant communication between all facets of the firm reduces the possibility of miscommunication or mistakes and enhanced communication keeps everything moving forward.
- A design-build firm has more control of projects and the costs associated them, which keeps projects within a realistic budget.